Any complaints are dealt with within 48 hours of receipt.
Any complaints are sent to the relevant manager and the Managing Director for review.
Once reviewed, an action plan is to be created of how to move forward addressing any issues raised.
All complaints are to be:
• Handled in a professional and non-confrontational manner.
• Sent to the relevant manager and the managing director within 24 hours of receipt.
1. Notification of receipt of complaint to sender.
2. Manager and MD to review the complaint.
3. Action plan create to address the nature of the complaint.
4. Internal investigation of complaint and meeting with affected team member(s).
5. MD to contact the sender of the complaint (via the telephone call, video call or email) to discuss findings and address how the complaint is to be resolved.
6. Should no agreement be reached, a face to face meeting would be arranged.